- Ecological Clerk of Works (ECoW) or Environmental Clerk of Works (EnCoW) is appointed mostly to large infrastructure projects, but recently also to less extensive construction projects
- main role of an Ecological Clerk of Works (ECoW) or Environmental Clerk of Works (EnCoW) is monitoring (audit) of compliance with nature conservation and environmental legislation, as well as the requirements set by relevant authorities in their decisions issued in the course of license procedure of development project
- biotechnical measures protects animals (and also plants) during construction activities as well as operation of objects (typically mostly large infrastructure projects)
- we not only install migration barriers for amphibians and scent barriers, and capture and relocate specially protected animal species, but we also expertly eradicate invasive plant species
- our goal is to provide comprehensive services to customers, including consultancy and advisory work, and the whole range of dealings with conservation authorities
We provide Ecological Clerk of Works (ECoW) and Environmental Clerk of Works (EnCoW) services and realise biotechnical measures in pursuance of many large development projects on the whole territory of the Czech Republic.